Saturday, August 8, 2009

If The Savior Stood Beside Me

Tonight I have been having a really hard time sleeping with all my pain. I have been going through a lot metally, physically, and especially spiritually lately. All of these trials I have been going through have really tested my faith and righteousness. I have realized that the Lord really does have something big planned for me. The Lord really loves me and my family. His love for us has shown greatly as we have overcome numerous obstacles and difficulties in the last few years. I know His gospel is true and I am so greatful for it and what it has done for me all through my life. It has made me stop and think 'If the Savior stood beside me would I do the things I do?' One of the problems I have been having lately is respect, especially toward my mom. You know, you don't realize how rude you are in a situation until you see it done by someone else. You think 'How much ruder could he/she be to mom!' When I have the time to stop and come to the conclusion that I do that to, I really become greatful for what the Lord has blessed me with. My mom is the so giving and such an amazing person. I love her so much! I also love the Lord and Heavenly Father. I know He has a plan and I am going to hold to the rod!

No comments:

Post a Comment