Saturday, August 8, 2009

Families Can Be Together Forever


I am just on a roll tonight with all of my posts. My sister is so amazing. She is such a hard worker and knows what she wants! She will definetly be just fine on her own, but I will miss her so much. Even though she can be a little bossy.......ok, very bossy sometimes it always turns out fine. The person next to Morgan in the picture is Nanny. Nanny is my dad's mom and she is one of the best grandmas ever! About a month ago Nanny had a heart attack and survived! She is still up and running and I am so greatful for everything she has done. She is so caring and she definetly perseveres. I love my family especially my sister. Even though she may be leaving, she will always be in my heart, and at Christmas lol. She is a part of the family and we are not complete without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment